join our team
By employing underutilized parking lots, Safe Parking LA fills a gap in homeless services and addresses the unique problems faced by adults and families whose only source of shelter is their vehicle. Our programs provide safety through secure overnight parking, basic dignity by restoring much-needed access to restrooms and running water, and empowerment through strengths-based case management to a return to stable housing.
Founded in 2017, Safe Parking LA is now the largest safe parking program in Los Angeles and is the only provider of safe lots exclusively focused on vehicular homelessness. We currently operate in San Fernando Valley, Hollywood, Downtown Los Angeles, and West Los Angeles including a program on the Veteran’s Administration campus.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Pet Insurance, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Holiday Time Off
- Wellness Time
- Professional Development Training
- Hybrid and Telecommuting Working Options
- Technology equipment provided
- Monthly Technology Stipend
click on the job openings below for more details.